- I'm ready to lead an initiative to become a smarter, greener, more efficient city.
- I'm ready to focus on bringing solutions to the mental health, childhood obesity, opioid crisis.
- I'm ready to address Public Safety issues and work with our community and Police Officers.
- I'm ready to tackle the housing crisis to house more residents and alleviate homelessness.
- Afforable housing requires higher wages. I'm ready to fight to increase wages in Orlando.
- I'm ready to make sure our transporation will meet the needs of our growing city.
- Instead of linking people to jobs, Lynx’s limited schedule leaves workers without affordable access to better paying late night shifts. Stranded employees create a stagnant economy, and Orlandoans can't afford that.
Orlando area now worst in nation for shortage of extremely low-income housing
Lynx CEO departure just a symptom of what ails this region | Editorial
Political advertisement paid for and approved by Aretha Simons, Nonpartisan, for Orlando Mayor
Copyright © 2018 Aretha Simons for Mayor - All Rights Reserved.