How to Register
In order to be an eligible voter in Florida , you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a United States Citizen.
- You must be 17 years old on or before the date of the Primary Election and turn 18 on or before the date of the General Election.
- You must live in your election precinct at least 29 days prior to Election Day.
- Not be convicted and in jail.
- Not claim the right to vote anywhere else.
- Deadline applies to new registrations and political party affiliation changes, so plan accordingly.
For more registration information from the Orange County Supervisor of Elections, click here. You may also call if you have any questions (407) 836-2070 or 407-836-8683